[digiKam-users] Hot pixel tool

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:03:21 BST 2018

As the image parsing is multi-threaded (or at least must use one separated
thread), this must be acceptable.

I don't remember if i patch this code to use multi-core in the past. If
it's not the case, it's easy to do, as i do with other editor tools.

We can limit the max number of hot pixel with a setting in tool view.