[digiKam-users] Option to disable writing Xmp.digiKam.ImageHistory to file?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 21:17:21 BST 2018

Hi,

If the non destructive option is disable in Editor section, well the info
in XMP metadata must not be written in image.

For me, no option is necessary in metadata settings page.

In case of non destructive option is enable, the info must be written in
image. This permit to restore the image history while scanning collection
in case of database failure.

Best