[digiKam-users] Want to show pictures with geocoding in Piwigo

Lutz Epperlein epperlein at posteo.de
Wed Apr 11 12:38:06 BST 2018

Thanks for the answer.
I do the export to Piwigo using the plugin of digikam.
Further investigation reveals that this plugin seems to do something on
its own. The edited titles and descriptions are not in the exif data and
in the sidecar files. But these elements are shown in the gallery
itself, but not the coordinates. The gps coordinates aren't in exif data
and the sidecar too, aren't exported to the gallery. Digikam shows the
coordinates on the map.
The Piwigo version is up-to-date, so the mentioned issue should be
fixed.
I will do a test, writing the coordinates into a test image and export
it to Piwigo.

Regards
Lutz