[digiKam-users] The future of 6.0.0 bundles and C++11 support...

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:55:54 BST 2018

Well, if compiling the 32 bit appimage in your CentoOS became overwhelming
I think there is no other way but stop doing that and let someone else
compile the 32bit packages.

I took a look at what distributions support 32 bit still. There are not
that many of them left. But Fedora is still there. Its packages are usually
very up to date so there is a big chance that they might keep compiling
digikam 6+ for 32 bit systems

Best regards,