Open With menu in AppImage

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 15:32:09 BST 2017

Gilles,

I see. Is where a kde library I could install on a non KDE machine in order
to make the open with menu defined by the system work?

Also, regarding that empty menu I sent you a screenshot of, it actually
remembers previously used commands (paths). Is there a way to delete
unwanted ones from the hystory? Let's say I made a typo typing
/path/to/scritZ.sh instead of /path/to/script.sh. Can I make digikam forget
that entry?

Best regards,