Geolocation Digikam 5.7.0

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 15:12:33 BST 2017

I fixed and uploaded the epoch version 2 of 5.7.0 installer. It's only in
official download section. This fix the missing geolocation feature in
digiKam.

Also i completed the code compilation support in non Linux with next 5.8.0.
Installer of pre version to test are always shared in Grive :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM

Best