Import Lightroom catalog

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:18:51 BST 2017

I made a mistakeIt should be READ metadata from images not WRITE

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-09-15  1:11 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Import Lightroom catalog
yes LR properties embedded in files metadata can be backported in DK database. I implemented myself this feature.
Best
Gilles CaulierĀ
if the tags are written into files' metadata you should be able to use "write metadata from images" in maintainance tool in digikam.

Best regards,