digiKam crashing on every second or third XCF file - is there a config file I can modify?

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Sat Oct 28 18:42:28 BST 2017

On 10/28/2017 01:28 PM, Andrey Goreev wrote:
> Have you tried opening digikamrc and looking for the options for xcf there ?

Yes. That was the first thing I tried. If the option is there, I wasn't
able to locate it. Do you happen to know where in that file this option
might located? Or if there is another "rc" file somewhere? Since the
switch from KDE4 to KDE5/qt5, it seems a lot of stuff isn't in the same
place any more.

Best,
Elle