Error "not possible to add a collection" with digiKam 5.7.0 in Win7-64

Hans Schmidts (WEB) Hans.Schmidts at web.de
Fri Oct 27 23:42:03 BST 2017

I installed "digiKam-5.7.0-02-Win64.exe", then selected some empty dir
on drive D: for database, then a dir with 2 sub dirs with *.jpg as
collection via "Add collection". After closing "Configure digiKam" i get
error message "It was not possible to add a collection for the following
paths:" (showing the correct path on D:). After re-opening "Configure
digiKam" I see wrong path on B: (see screenshots). I have access right
in all that folders, and in the parallel database dir I see
"digikam4.db" etc. successfully created.