DLNA Server as standlone to be deployed on servers

Stefan Mueller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:09:01 BST 2017

Good morning ,
fantastic work Gilles,  that sound great

I'm looking for a DLNA server what runs on my old Synology DS211+
(ARMv5TE compliant CPU) what provides Album based on tags, time periods
etc. I haven't found a server yet what can do that.

A standlone DLNA Server feeded by digiKam would be ideal and enormous
powerful combination.

well done & thx
stefan