Face Recognition - Scanning faces results -> keep pictures in list until manual refresh & bulk set and confirm face

Stefan Mueller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:32:54 BST 2017

thx wishlist is getting longer and longer will take me some time put them
all in bugzilla, as soon as I know well enough how to use digiKam.

As for the people sidebar I don't remember 100% but I am pretty sure you
can add/remove people there. It should not affect the face tags.
but when add a new name/tag directly in confirm box in a picture when going
through all the unconfirmed recognized faces, it should show up under
people and not as separated (lonely) tag, shouldn't it?