Face Recognition - Scanning faces results -> keep pictures in list until manual refresh & bulk set and confirm face

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:59:21 BST 2017

Hello,

For item #1 I would suggest using people sidebar in left panel.
People - Unknown - tag one picture with "Stefan" and then digikam will
remember Stefan for all items after that. Click on all images with Stefan
one by one and click on the accept button. Then do same for a different
person ( tag on pic with e.g. John and then click on Accept under each
John's face.

For item #2, try to use Lazy synchronization. Settings - Metadata -
Behavior tab. In that case digikam won't sync until you click on the sync
icon in the bottom bar. It will also sync when you close digikam.

Best regards,

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 6:35 AM, Stefan Mueller <stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com