Configure shortcuts

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Oct 12 01:02:44 BST 2017

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:30:43 -0600
Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you tried to set up the shortcut in your OS settings?

No because it doesn't come from the OS.

In Thunar (my file browser) I get: https://i.imgur.com/cV0n68Y.png

In DK, I get: https://i.imgur.com/gesjoGm.png

Which also has a bunch of stuff that is not related to .cr2 extension
like gvim/emacs/mousepad: editors, mupdf/qdfview: pdf viewers,
transmission: torrents

and I don't know how to pass the parameters of the filename+path from
DK to rawtherapee ...

--
sknahT

vyS