Fwd: Re: random star ratings

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:31:08 BST 2017

I think your answers were actually posted for everyone to see them. I
always use "Reply" button.
Check here: http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digikam-users-f1735189.html
You can also use it as a forum if you don't like email threads.

sqlite should be fine. Do you have xmp sidecars for the files you have
issues with?

Best regards,