Fwd: Re: random star ratings

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Fri Oct 6 13:10:19 BST 2017

Hi there,

somehow I struggle mailing properly these days. :-(
Another mail that went the wrong way thanks to my mistakes.

Hi Andrey,

sorry I've been sending my answers to you privately instead of the list,
just did hit the reply button as usual and didn't realize it's not going
to the list. At least it explains, in which nirvana my last mail ended
up. ;-)
I'll just forward the conversation to the list.

On 03.10.2017 03:10, Andrey Goreev wrote:
> Did you use sqlite or mysql database ?

I use sqlite. Been doing so since starting with digikam, as that was
what it started with on my system and never saw a reason to change.
Think the problem might be lurking in the database?

Andreas

--
Andreas Ege

		2 Weston Hall Cottages