Problems with icons in album display

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Oct 3 10:16:12 BST 2017

Just discovered that if I go into Configure Digikam and do anything and
save it the digikamrc General Setting Icon theme= gets blanked and I'm
back to breeze icons on next restart despite the settings saying use
system default. Editing it back to oxygen gets me back the icons I want.

Now my system default is oxygen so is digikam correctly detecting this
or not, what does it check for this so I can ensure my system is set up
correctly?

Stuart