unconfirmed people

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 10:29:37 BST 2017

Hi all

I'm running "face detection" and I would like to know how can I retrieve
easily the unconfirmed faces.

in the people view I have a list of people I have created with a cerain
numbers of pictures that I have already confirmed, but with unconfirmed
pictures in it. some of them are true and I can confirm and some other
are misplaced and I'm wondering how to preceed:

- should I click on the red buttom just on the right of "confirm"
button?  what is the consequence ?

- should I put the right name here , but in this case this new name
becomes the default name of all the pictures.

I have aslo an unknown folder with thousands of pictures.

I notice that once I put a different name in the picture than the
default one, it becomes the default name for all the pictures (whatever
was the face detectection results). Is it a normal behavior ?

thanks for advice

frederic