qt5 5.9.3-1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 19:06:44 GMT 2017

In all cases, the current 5.8.0 pre Linux bundles build today are all based
on Qt 5.9.1. You can use it to replace temporally the official ArchLinux
package.

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

This week end, I see Maik committed a lots of fix about MySql support. See
the current NEWS files for details :

https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/tree/NEWS