qt5 5.9.3-1

Jürgen Blumenschein blumenschein at dokom.net
Sun Nov 26 19:00:30 GMT 2017

Suppose the problen is caused by qt not digikam.
I'll wait. Thank You Gilles for Your great work on digikam.

Funny is, that in timeline-, search- or tag-view the thumbnails were
displayed.
Buggy is only the album view and i cannot create new albums within digikam.

Jürgen

Jürgen Blumenschein, eMail: blumenschein at dokom.net
Homepage: http://members.dokom.net/blumenschein
Am Quartus 17
D-44149 Dortmund
Tel.: +49 231 7217321, Handy: +49 176 5591 4562
public key:
http://members.dokom.net/blumenscheinJuergen_Blumenschein_(0xC9358EBB)_public_key.asc