Right click on multiple images - Move to Album isn't working

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 19:24:29 GMT 2017

I faced a very weird behaviour this morning actually.Select multiple files - right click- Move to Album - select album - ok....pictures are still in the original album...Press F5 - they are still there...Open the destination folder in Dolphin - the pictures are in there too.....Go back to digikam - delete the pictures from the original album...Go back to Dolphin - picture are gone from the destination folder too.
Terminal was spamming " can't read metadata from .mp4 " so I didn't not notice anything unusual there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-11-23  11:37 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Right click on multiple images - Move to Album isn't working
No problem to use this feature here too. Tested under Centos and Mageia
No problem here under openSUSE, works as expected. Does the dialog for album

selection appear?

Maik