Digikam in Ubuntu 17.10

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Sun Nov 19 06:31:39 GMT 2017

Gianfranco, I don't know if this is the solution for the missing menus, I
have the same challenge on all newer versions of Ubuntu, but have been able
to get around it by using the Tools menu on the bottom right side of the
screen. It seems to have all the functionality of the missing menus, but
there was something I had to install to get the icons there, but now I have
forgotten what it was.

Regards
Derek

--
Dr Derek W. Keats, PhD
IT Strategy, Higher Education Strategy, Technology Innovation
Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com