Digikam in Ubuntu 17.10

Gianfranco Pancino gpancino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 00:09:18 GMT 2017

Hi Andrey, thank you for your reply. I have followed your suggestions.
Indeed I have Digikam 5.6.0. I have also executed the appimage of the last
version 5.8. Finally, I uninstalled Digikam and reinstalled it from
platform. In ebery case the app open directly on the albums and there is
not the upper band with Browse album Tag Item Edit View Tools .......,so
greatly reducing the functionality of the app. If I do not find a solution
I will be obliged to forget Digikam.  have you other advices? Thank you
again