Thumbnails not color-managed + severely distorted shadow tonality for thumbs, previews

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Fri Nov 17 20:51:34 GMT 2017

I have no precise opinion, but essentially thought of a user accessible switch
in the setup.

Performance must be optimized for the >>90% of users with the limited use
cases images in sRGB or Adobe RGB or RAWs -> no monitor profile or one created
with argyll cms / dispcal.

Feedback from people like you with expertise on CM is certainly appreciated.