get rid of dtrash

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Thu Nov 16 07:29:35 GMT 2017

Le 15/11/2017 à 20:47, Andrey Goreev a écrit :
> Try scrolling down to the very bottom of the albums list in the left
> panel. You will see "Trash" folder there.

yes, my problem was not that.

I was thinking there was one trash per folder. It's only one per
collection, in fact.

My error come from the fact that I had a collection per year, and many
years. Now that I grouped my albums under only one collection (and links
inside), I have only two trash, one for remote collections and one for
the local ones (work table), much more manageable.

I added the "delete" icon to my menu bar. Doing this I notice that there
is a small difference between digikam and dolphin: in Dolphin I can have
the "delete" option. Depending of the version it comes either when
pressing shift or from the dolphin config and then in addition to trash one

thanks
jdd