Properties view: wrong creation date

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 22:21:26 GMT 2017

It might be related to how exiv2 supports the ODF file format.It should be easy to check. You can try either exiv2 direct or darktable, RPD and many others and see if they read the date/time tag correct.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Jan Wolter <jan at wolter.re> Date: 2017-11-14  2:59 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: Properties view: wrong creation date
I noticed the same problem with pre-released version 5.8.0. Absolutely
annoying is that renaming of a set of images (all taken on the same day
but on a different time) with the option [date:"yyyy-MM-ddThh-mm-ss"]
results in
2014-07-29T02-00-00.ORF
2014-07-29T02-00-00_1.ORF
2014-07-29T02-00-00_2.ORF
2014-07-29T02-00-00_n.ORF

I would expect a filename including the correct time information taken
from the xmp:CreateDate attribute. But it seems to be that always in
incomplete attribute photoshop:DateCreated is taken.

Does anyone have the same problem?