Properties view: wrong creation date

Jan Wolter jan at wolter.re
Tue Nov 14 21:59:08 GMT 2017

I noticed the same problem with pre-released version 5.8.0. Absolutely
annoying is that renaming of a set of images (all taken on the same day
but on a different time) with the option [date:"yyyy-MM-ddThh-mm-ss"]
results in
2014-07-29T02-00-00.ORF
2014-07-29T02-00-00_1.ORF
2014-07-29T02-00-00_2.ORF
2014-07-29T02-00-00_n.ORF

I would expect a filename including the correct time information taken
from the xmp:CreateDate attribute. But it seems to be that always in
incomplete attribute photoshop:DateCreated is taken.

Does anyone have the same problem?