One collection has disappeared from albums list

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 15:08:11 GMT 2017

> Just as a guess:
> That external drive is an USB drive, and shows up on a different device
> number
> after reboot?
> If that's the case, the identifier might have changed, so Digikam doesn't
> recognise it as the drive linked under that collection. Collections are a
> Digikam notion, and stored in its database/configuration, so won't be
> affected.
>
> Again, this is just a (more of less educated) guess.
>
> Remco

Thanks for the idea.
It has worked like a charm for ages, and I never had to change any device
number.

If that's the case, how can I check it, then solve the issue?

Marie-Noëlle

--
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb