Missing title and captions.

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Fri Nov 10 16:08:25 GMT 2017

To answer my own question, the language on the dropdown has to be set to
x-default.
That is really obscure, I only found it by accident through trial and
error. I have no idea how it changed!

regards
Derek

--
Dr Derek W. Keats, PhD
IT Strategy, Higher Education Strategy, Technology Innovation
Kenga Solutions Pty Ltd
2 Hollywood Drive, Northcliff, Johannesburg
Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com