Missing title and captions.

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Fri Nov 10 15:55:55 GMT 2017

Hi,

Today for some reason, when I open Digikam, caption titles and captions are
not displayed in the edit area. This is with both 5.7 and 5.8 appimages.
Yet they display under the image in thumbnail view.

Also, if I create a caption in the current session (version 5.8), it
remains even between sessions, but captions I created last night show up
only under the image in thumbnail view, not in the edit area.

This is really weird behavious. Has anyone ever encountered this happening
before?

Thanks
Derek

--
Dr Derek W. Keats, PhD
IT Strategy, Higher Education Strategy, Technology Innovation