32 bits digiKam bundles : still necessary ?

Jack Marxer jmarxer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:22:09 GMT 2017

I also think that dropping 32 bit versions is a good idea. It would allow
more time and effort to be directed to improving digiKam.

Thank you for all your excellent work on digiKam, developers and
maintainers. I've been using it for many years now and am very happy with
it. I would like to see better face recognition and maybe dropping 32 bit
versions might make more time and effort available for that improvement.

Jack Marxer