Fast way to detect faces?

aegoreev at gmail.com aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:46:55 BST 2017

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a fast and easy way to detect faces in selected
pictures.
I could not find a way to do that so I go to Tools - Maintainance - uncheck the
box "whole albums collection" - select the album I want to process - scroll
down and check the box "detect and recognize faces" - press OK.
Lotsa mouse clicks as you see amd it takes away from the album I am currently
working on.
What I would like to do is to select pictures in thumbnails view - then either
right lick or go to menu - item - "detect and recognize faces".

Is this already implemented?
Please advise.