5.6.0 pre-release

Jens Benecke jens-digikam at spamfreemail.de
Mon May 29 10:07:49 BST 2017

Hello Gilles,

thumbnails are visible, but they are not „retina display quality“.
Direct comparison with the exact same photo in iPhoto shows that the thumbnail is displayed with half resolution.
This is independent of whether I have my display scaled or not.

Is it possible to make thumbnails use the full Macbook display resolution?

(Also, the GPS overlay icon is not displayed any more even when GPS information is present. The tooltip is there, just the icon seems to be invisible, maybe a packaging issue?)

Thank you!

Regards

Jens Benecke - jens at spamfreemail.de
Keine Lust auf Müll in ihrem Postfach? www.spamfreemail.de