file not found.... -> no start!

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:55:04 BST 2017

Looking at the comments to the Dmitri's article the configuration seems to be working. I don't think network speed is an issue nowadays. Even wifi is up to 5G now.
I would look at the missing files and try to find them in file manager manually first. Maybe there is an issue with the mount point?
Sorry  I have never done anything like that myself so I cannot be of much help.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Uwe Haider <uwe.haider at gmx.net> Date: 2017-05-25  4:11 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: RE: Re: file not found.... -> no start!
Once again:

My NAS is connected via nfs. DigikamDB is mysql installed on the NAS.

This is supposed to work, just look here:

https://scribblesandsnaps.com/2011/03/13/manage-photos-from-multiple-digikam-installations/

Starting digikam in bash I can see, how digikam works with mariadb ->
The connection via nfs is no problem. The problem is, that so much files
aren't found by digikam. Is it a good idea to remove this albumpaths in
mariadb via shell? So digikam will nort seek the missing files....

--
Uwe Haider
uwe.haider at gmx.net
http://www.familie-haider.de