file not found.... -> no start!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu May 25 12:50:50 BST 2017

The connection between digiKam and a remote MariaDB server work
through network socket.

So yes using a NAS to host a remote MariaDB server is safe. I have a
test server on my NAS too.

The problem is the network bootleneck. It's slow. You need a good
network, at least 1 Gb to be suitable. Here all pass through
Power-line communication network which is limite to 100 Mb, and it's
not enough.