How do I save "DateTime imported" value in Digikam?

Jens Benecke jens-digikam at spamfreemail.de
Thu May 18 19:25:24 BST 2017

Hi,

I have roughly 48’000 photos which I am converting from iPhoto. (see github -> jensb/iphoto2xmp)

iPhoto saves a timestamp called „Datetime Imported“ in addition to „Date taken“ and „Date last modified“.
It’s not the „DateTimeDigitized“ flag known from EXIF, this is the date the photo was imported into iPhoto.

I would like to preserve this flag during my Digikam conversion.
What XMP flag would be most suitable for this purpose?

Thanks!

Jens Benecke - jens at spamfreemail.de
Keine Lust auf Müll in ihrem Postfach? www.spamfreemail.de