Crash when trying to import images

James Pirie jkp at bronyaur.co.uk
Thu May 18 06:55:40 BST 2017

Hi Erick,
I know it probably isn't what you want to hear but, I can confirm that, using exactly the same system as you, the import goes smoothly.
So, I guess you are looking for some kind of software conflict there? Is there a way I can help by providing a list of installed packages for you to work from? I'm pretty sure that should be possible but wouldn't know how to do so. Would be willing to assist however.

James