New to Digikam - a few questions

Mica Semrick mica at silentumbrella.com
Mon May 15 22:34:11 BST 2017

It is my intention to start publishing tips and/or pushing experienced digikam users to share their knowledge in the near-ish future.

I've still got a few more web site this GS I'd like to handle before that effort begins.

I feel with the semi recent Apple Photos crap, Picasa going away, etc etc that digikam is perfectly poised to step in. There are some fantastic community contributors as well, so I expect great things.

Certainly as you take your first steps, your feedback is very valuable... You can only experience things with a fresh perspective once!

-m