Switch to Previous/Next picture from Right Panel

aegoreev at gmail.com aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:15:27 BST 2017

Hello Peter,

I have tried the method but it did not quite work on digikam 5.5.0.
I added a comment on the page:

https://www.digikam.org/news/2012-01-21_Efficient_photo_tagging_with_digikam/

which started this discussuion on pixls.us:

https://discuss.pixls.us/t/efficient-photo-tagging-with-digikam/3768/2

Could you take a look please?