Kubuntu 17.04 Zesty

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Mon May 8 19:44:47 BST 2017

Hi James,

I think that your problem is that, during the update, Ubuntu disables old
repositories, and you need to re-enable them when you finish the update.

But, Digikam5 is not a Ubuntu package.

You probably installed this package from Philip's PPA, and happens that
Philip (who's in this mail list) didn't updated his PPA to zetsy yet.

So, I recommend you keep Philip's PPA disabled (for now) and just install
digikam from official repository using:

sudo apt install digikam

At this moment, the last version on the offical ubuntu repositories is the
5.4. iFf you want or need a more recent version (5.5) you can download the
appimage installer using the link that Martin just sent.

Regards

--
*Erick Moreno*
google.com/+ErickMoreno <https://google.com/+ErickMoreno/about>