export to remote storage not shown in menu (digikam appimage 5.6.0)-- workaround ??

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:49:42 BST 2017

A BQM export to remote place is planed and a report already exist in
bugzilla about this topic. But for the moment, nothing have be done
about.

The export tool will be pure Qt5 based. No KIO, because it's not
portable. So the network access will be limited. As i know, Qt include
FTP and SFTP de facto, but this can be extended. I hope that Qt 5.8.x
will include more network backends.