Can't push to websites/digikam-org

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 13:02:17 BST 2017

I don't know what exactly your issue is, but I noticed that in contrast
to the core repo there is the "typical brach structure" in place. This
is probably because master will be directly pushed into production (?).
Mica pushed his recent theme hacking to a feature branch. So I believe
access to the master branch is restricted (which is a good thing if my
assumption about production is true).
Can you push your changes to a new branch?