Digikam question

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Mar 17 16:37:00 GMT 2017

Hello,

I have a simple workflow, I just use meta + F4 to open raw files with DT from
within DK. I just always open the raw file in DT whenever I need to export or
revisit.

I tend to mark images I want to keep with at least one star, so in DK, a
filter of at least one star + jpeg will show exported files, while 1 star +
RAW will show the original files I may want to work on.

Rating and tagging is a problem, because the two does not work togeater, so I
copy metadata manually to exported files. Maybe using sidecar files in DK
could solve that - I did not test that.

There have been threads at the mailing list concerning this, since several DK
users use DT as the prime editor.

CCing the list, since this discussion will fit well in there :)

Kindly,
Anders