No subject

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Tue Mar 14 22:48:18 GMT 2017

Hello,

On 14.03.2017 22:05, YGPC wrote:
> Hi
> Have just installed Digikam 5 on Ubuntu, my photo folder in on a
> separate drive (within the computer, not external USB etc) and Digikam
> can't "see" the other drive, just only sees the system drive so can't
> import. Any chance of a suggestion, if so, greatly appreciated
> Have tried ALL found suggestions, nothing works for me!
> Gregory

maybe some more information about the hard drive(s), system setup and
what "ALL found suggestions" that are not working are?

Besides the suggested mount possibility I would think about permissions
as a first step. You might have tried that, if running digikam as root
does find the drive/ folders it would suggest a permission problem.
Another try is to right click on one of the images in your folder and
"open with" digikam. At least you'd then know whether digikam can
actually "see" the images or not.

--
Andreas Ege