Missing menus

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:51:07 GMT 2017

By older version you want mean digiKam 4.x ? if yes Qt 4 is used in this
version.

If by older version you want mean digiKam > =5.0 and <= 5.4, KDE framework
version change.

In all digiKam 5.x, Qt 5.7 is used.

So the bug can be located in Qt5 or KF5 libraries. Both are used to create
and manage main windows in digiKam.