Missing menus

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Mar 3 09:40:37 GMT 2017

Le 03/03/2017 à 10:19, Derek Keats a écrit :
> However....every other application works, even ones that open additional
> windows, so I think data over assertion is still worth pursuing. I will
> send link to PDF documenting it as soon as I am finished. Pesky work
> getting in the way. And I am willing to do anything to test solutions
> and get this solved.  d

specially if it works in previous digikam versions. May be there is a
way to test previous version to make clear what patch gives problem,
what is triggering the bug

may be the way the call to external windows is made? where is it in the
source?

the older appimage I find is this

https://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/digikam-5.3.0-01-x86-64.appimage

is the bug present in it?