Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Fri Mar 3 07:14:35 GMT 2017

Hi yes, I understand that one can do multiple desktops or multiple distros.
But it is not compatible with my work. I do work and play interspersed
because we are a global company, I often am on work stuff most working
hours, and I am often editing photos while waiting for a conference call to
start. Switching back and forth would just slow down the workflow, and it
is the speed of workflow athat makes me love Digikam. Nothing else works as
well. d

Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com