Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Thu Mar 2 19:01:46 GMT 2017

Hi Andrey,

Much as I love Digikam, it is rather disappointing, but I cant change my
system, on which so much of my workflow is based for my job, and this is
more important than my hobby. I tried that and I wasted a lot of time, and
quickly went back to Unity on 16.04.

Is still think this is a bug, but I understand that it is unlikely to be
solved any time soon.  I think that if this can't be fixed I will have to
shofoto from the command line doesn't really solve anything, I may as well
just use Gimp, and just use Digikam as a glorified file manager and tag
editor. The whole point of an integrated system is to have a very rapid
workflow. Separate tools destroy that.

Thanks for all the suggestions though.

Regards
Derek

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 5:24 PM, Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also Derek if you can't stand KDE you can try Ubuntu MATE, Mint Cinnamon
> or Mint MATE.
> They all GNOME based so your Nautilus scripts will work.
>
> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

>>> 2. Press Ctrl + L to open Light table
>>> 3. In light table press Ctrl + M to show/hide menubar. (It should work)

--
Dr Derek W. Keats, PhD
IT Strategy, Higher Education Strategy, Technology Innovation
Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com