Missing menus

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:24:10 GMT 2017

Also Derek if you can't stand KDE you can try Ubuntu MATE, Mint Cinnamon or Mint MATE.They all GNOME based so your Nautilus scripts will work.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-03-02  8:18 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Missing menus