Missing menus

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:56:00 GMT 2017

As far as I remember all edit tools are under Tools in toolbar not in menubar.But regardless, have you tried my workaround?
1. Press Ctrl + M in Editors (it probably won't work)2. Press Ctrl + L to open Light table3. In light table press Ctrl + M to show/hide menubar. (It should work)4. Return to the editor window and press Ctrl + M to show/hide menubar. (It should work now)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Derek Keats <derek at dkeats.com> Date: 2017-03-02  5:00 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Missing menus
I need the edit menu. Otherwise I cannot edit the image. None of the edit functionality is accessible.Not sure what you mean though about adding missing functions to the toolbar.  There are 45 items in the edit menu!
Are you saying that a work around is to create a toolbar and add those 45 items to it?