Failing to load collection

Sigfrid Lundberg sigfrid at sigfrid-lundberg.se
Tue Jun 6 19:27:21 BST 2017

Hi again,

Oops I've been using gmail's ways of doing things uncritically.

I tried to do what you asked for, and reported back those exceptions I
found and compared them with my experience from installing, upgrading
and scanning directories using digikam5.6. The image files didn't
throw exceptions, the videos and pp3 files did, and there wasn't
anything else in those directories.

Please bear with me if I'm a bit emotional, but I've had a work-flow
almost 10 years, until Saturday night. Now I'll have to figure
something out using whatever tools I have.

Thanks for you for your help, and suggestions.

Sigge

--
Sigfrid Lundberg, Ph.D., System developer
Lund, Sweden